This morning I was checking out my teux-deux list (I was in a particularly crossy-offy mood) and realized that the top of my list said WEDNESDAY, MAY 21.
Whoa! Where has this week gone? Time out – May 21?! Where has this MONTH gone?! I’m freakin’ out.
With a big fat functional (aka hands-on) exam right around the corner, you may be hearing less from me over the course of the next few weeks, but fear not. I have a few posts ready to go for your viewing pleasure, including some guest blogger action! That’s right! So get ready for that fanciness.
In the meantime, learn to love my little lists. ;)
Here are a few primal-friendly recipes that have popped up on my feed lately, which totally appealed to my pregnancy cravings and which I could not resist sharing. Eat your heart out…
- Eat Clean, Feel Splendid’s Massaged Kale Salad with Grapefruit, Bacon, and Toasted Hazelnuts. Say whaaaaat?? Kale salad aaand grapefruit?! GIVE ME ALL THE CITRUS!
- Chicago-Style Hot Dog Skewers inspired by a recipe from Primal Cravings (which we totally made this week, and after which I totally ordered the book to join my collection of primal-friendly cookbooks). Be warned… these babies are a leeeetle on the salty side… but so good!
- Clean Eating With a Dirty Mind’s Paleo Twix Bar Tarts. Shut your mouth right now… these look ridiculous.
- Avocado BLT Egg Salad from Stupid Easy Paleo. Yummmm.
- And with the days getting hotter, who could possibly resist this summertime favorite from Against All Grain: Dark Chocolate Fudge Pops! I’ve been craving chocolate ice cream (so weird for me), so I’m definitely going to make time for a batch of these babies in the near future.
Talk soon! Time to study!